Wine @ The Market!
All our wines are produced by small US growers and in a manner consistent with our vision at Bridget's Basket (sustainable, organic in nature, conservative).
Plus, they are all really pretty darn tasty!
We took great effort to bring you our first 24 labels! All labels are available to purchase by the bottle and we will feature a "Market Choice" red and white each week to offer by the glass.
Each week we will feature information about one of our "Market Choice" vineyards on our website and social media!
This week's white wine is from Left Coast Cellars, RickReall, Oregon.
About Left Coast Cellars
At Left Coast Cellars we pride ourselves on a commitment to the land and preservation for generations to come. From our LIVE certified vineyards and winery to our homegrown vegetables we strive to uphold the highest standards of sustainability and innovation.
LIVE is a certification of environmentally and socially responsible wine growing in the Pacific Northwest through a rigorous third party certification of collaborative science-based winegrowing standards of Integrated Production.
- Using fewer and less toxic pesticides and fertilizers by following scientifically developed farming practices.
- Promoting biodiversity within each farm to reduce the impacts of agriculture.
- Focusing on fish and watershed protection through our partner Salmon-Safe.
- Reducing environmental impacts by conserving energy and water in the winery.
- Promoting worker health and safety with fair labor practices, education, and safety protocols for vineyard and winery tasks.
- Salmon Safe Certification ensures that our agricultural watershed is clean enough for local salmon to thrive and spawn.
WHITE PINOT NOIR
Famed for its diversity to complement nearly any food pairing, our White Pinot Noir is a peoples favorite. Limited skin contact gives the White Pinot Noir its pristine clarity. The wine itself is perfumed with fresh scents and mirrored flavors of Ranier cherry, peach and poached pear. Rich and broad with bright, balancing acidity on the palate and a lingering mineral finish.
M & w - s 8am - 6pm
sun. 11am - 4pm
Closed on tuesday
The Market stocks artisanal items from local, Texas and small US producers.
The Market carries fresh produce, meats, cheeses, milk, butter, breads, eggs, condiments, snacks, canned goods, and much more!
The Market offers simple, clean food for nibbles and more.
Check out our EAT-ables page for details.
Private events @ The Market...
Beautiful outdoor hill country venue!